Services at Gray Chiropractic & Sports Associates, P.C.
Gray Chiropractic & Sports Associates, P.C. provides a full menu of non-surgical healing services to help you regain and maintain optimal health. Dr. Gray is proud to offer such techniques as:
- Chiropractic Care - Chiropractic care can restore normal function in joints that have lost their normal alignment. Our chiropractor can use it to treat acute injuries, relieve nerve impingement and joint pain, improve posture and optimize physical performance.
- Acupuncture - The ancient healing art of acupuncture is known for its ability to relieve pain by triggering the body's own endorphins. Our laser-guided acupuncture techniques convey this benefit without even breaking the skin.
- Cox Technique - The Cox Technique utilizes the principle of flexion distraction. Our specialized table delivers targeted amounts of outward-pulling force to help relieve vertebral alignment problems and reposition bulging or herniated discs.
- Active Release Technique (ART) - ART is a sophisticated protocol for locating adhesions (areas of internal scarring that inhibit motion) and then releasing their grip on your muscles and nerves.
- Graston Technique - The Graston Technique is another method for breaking up internal scarring. Our chiropractor uses special instruments that can pinpoint and break up adhesions.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy - Oxygen is an essential healing element for the body. Treatment in a hyperbaric chamber can maximize the healing process by boosting your body's oxygen content by up to 3 times its normal level.
- K-Laser - K-Laser therapy uses near-infrared and red light energy to stimulate cellular repair, healing and circulation. This option is highly effective for drug-free pain/inflammation relief and injury rehabilitation.
- Orthotics - Abnormalities in foot structure can cause biomechanical problems throughout the body. We can fit you with custom orthotics that compensate for these issues.
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy - PEMF therapy applies electromagnetic fields to the body. This procedure can improve bone density, relieve pain and improve blood supply to injured or ailing tissues.
- RockTape - RockTape is a special kind of decompression tape that can stop pain signals, delay fatigue and normalize muscle tone. This tape optimizes your physical performance without limiting motion.
- Sports Injury Treatment - A sports injury may include multiple types of damage, from strains and sprains to herniated discs. Our clinic can devise a personalized sports injury treatment plan combining many of our healing modalities.
- Sports Medicine Rehabilitation - Soft tissue injuries require proper rehabilitation if you want to regain strength and range of motion. We can create a holistic sports medicine rehabilitation program just for you.
- Laser Treatment for Plantar Fasciitis - Plantar fasciitis is a painful inflammation of the connective tissue that lends arch support to the feet. Our Erchonia FX 635 low-level laser therapy can ease this pain and promote recovery.
Schedule Healing Services in Salem NC
Our Salem NC clinic is ready to help you heal. Call 336-774-1624 for an appointment so we can prescribe the right mix of services of your needs!